}

Tuesday 29 March 2011

New LG Optimus Pad


A new standout feature is the capacity to record video in 3D. The Optimus Pad has a dual-lens 3D camera as well as an HDMI haven so you can view 3D content on your 3D TV that is, if you're undulating in currency and own a 3D TV. I couldn't test this feature on the show floor, unluckily, as LG didn't have one keen up to a 3D TV. The Optimus Pad also provides 1080p Full HD decoding so you can transfer high-quality video from your Pad to your TV without any picture quality loss.
I have never been a huge fan of tablets simply since the ones I have used have felt slightly awkward. The 7-inch Galaxy Tab is too small for my liking, while handling the 10.1-inch I Pad always makes me feel a bit worried, as if I could drop it. LG has hit a sweet spot with 8.9-inches: the Optimus Tab is a easy size and easy to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment